At the core of the sensorProbe8-X20 is the sensorProbe8, which is then married with the 20 Dry Contact System. This offers support for remote monitoring and management of a wide range of external devices.
The sensorProbe8-X20 system enables connection and monitoring of devices like HVAC Systems, Security Equipment, UPS, Generators, Industrial Equipment and much more.
The sensorProbe8-X20 embedded web server makes the addition of these devices easy. The sensorProbe8-X20 comes with 8 autoSense Intelligent sensor ports, for connecting a wide range of our intelligent sensors.
An additional 20x 2-wire dry contact ports are provided giving a total of up to 28 dry contact ports. The specially designed 2 wire dry contact ports are easy to use and allow you to make your own dry contact cables quickly. The sensorProbe8-X20 is a completely embedded host. It is equipped with a TCP/IP stack, internal web Server, e-mail and Full SNMP functionality.
sensorProbe8-X20 safeguards your infrastructure, resources and investment from external disaster before it happens.
- Fully embedded TCP / IP and Web Server
- Built-in notification Suite
- 8 autoSense ports for AKCess Pro sensors
- Battery backed time of day clock for an accurate system date and time
- Customized color configuration for displaying alerts
- Network Management System integration
- An additional 20, 2 wire dry contact input ports are provided, giving a total of up to 28 dry contact ports
- Web-Based Interface for easy configuration and monitoring
- Login for User and Administrator for increased security
- A standalone product without any external hardware and software dependencies
- Microcode firmware updates over the Internet