ASCO 641 Lighting Control Panel
Standard and Custom Lighting Solutions for Area and Security Applications
Our line of standard and custom lighting control panels are designed to meet all lighting control application needs. ASCO 641 Lighting Control Panels are designed for automatic and manual on/off control of parking lot lighting, signs, building exterior lights, security lighting, interior safety lighting, and recreational lighting areas.
ASCO offers a complete line of standard and custom lighting control panels designed to meet all lighting control application needs. The ASCO 641 Lighting Control Panels are designed to be used for area lighting controls, such as the automatic and manual on/off control of parking lot lighting, signs, building exterior lights, security lighting, interior safety lighting, and recreational lighting areas.
There are three standard models to choose from. All standard panels feature the ASCO 918 electrically operated, mechanically held lighting contactor. This contactor is specifically designed to be used for lighting applications, including metal halide, mercury vapor, quartz halogen, tungsten or fluorescent lighting. Because the contactor is mechanically held, the panels provide quieter operation with a longer life expectancy than electrically held contactors would allow. The Models 641 A, 641 S and 641 AS are available with 4, 8 or 12 poles contactors. NEMA 1 enclosures are standard. NEMA 12 and 3R enclosures are also available.
ASCO also offers complete custom panel capability for special lighting control needs. These custom panels utilize the ASCO 911, 918, and 920 mechanically held lighting contactors. Multiple lighting contactors in a common enclosure, relays, building management interface, time clocks, photocell interface, pilot lights, control switches, power fusing, and many more options are available – all with short lead times. Contact ASCO with your requirements.
- 3 standard models to choose from.
- Feature ASCO 918 RC Contactors. (electrically operated, mechanically held, designed for lighting applications)
- Quieter operation (no AC hum)
- Longer life expectancy for contactor.
- Fully rated for all types of lighting loads, including metal halide, mercury vapor, quartz halogen, tungsten, and fluorescent.
- All controls, except for photocell, in common Type 1 enclosure (Type 12, 3R, 4, and 4X enclosures are also available)
- ASCO 918 available in 4, 8, or 12 pole.
- Large dial, multifunction 7-day timer with reserve power feature or digital timeclock with battery backup (Models 641A, 641 S).
- ASCO 918 visual position indicators show open/closed position of each main contact.
- ASCO 918 line, load, and control terminals accept no. 18 to no. 10 AWG wire.
- Terminal plates rise with the screws for fast termination.
- Available 120 or 277 V, 60 Hz control
- All control wiring stranded #14 AWG.
- UL Listed to UL508 Industrial Controls.
- Rated 20 amps to 600 VAC (30 amps general purpose).
- Fully rated for all types of lighting loads.
- High withstand current ratings.