Avocent AutoView™ Digital KVM Switches
Avocent AutoView™ digital KVM switches provide access to servers from any location via the on-board web browser. Designed for the needs of small to midsize businesses, the switches also include an analog port for local access–so whether IT experts are on-site or remote, they’ll have the tools they need to maintain the 24/7 availability of servers.
- Security – LDAP authentication and encrypted IP communication between the user’s browser and switch can be SSL-128 bit, DES, 3DES or AES
- On-Board Web Interface – No need to load and manage another software program on the user’s PC
- Access – One or two digital paths let you remotely manage all connected servers and serial-based devices; a local port provides at-the-rack access for a local analog user
- Multi-Platform Support – Local PS/2 and USB connections and multiplatform target devices, including PS/2, USB, Sun and serial support
- IPv6 Support – Supports Internet Protocol Version 6
- BIOS-Level Access – Ensures connection to the attached servers regardless of the health or type of operating system