Avocent LCD Console Tray
Rack management in 1U of space
The Avocent® LCD Console Tray family provides a variety of features that simplify and provide ease of access to servers, making software upgrades, troubleshooting and system monitoring convenient and less time consuming.
These offerings enable at-the-rack access to multiple servers in a single, reliable system-tested platform. All models mount in 1U of rack space and some are capable of connecting to Avocent KVM appliances within that same space.
It is important to determine the “Rail-to-Rail Mounting Depth” versus the “Rack Depth”
- Rail-to-Rail Mounting Depth is the distance from the front vertical rack rail to the rear vertical rack rail (we use this one)
- Rack Depth is the distance from the front to the rear of the rack (including doors on both ends, if applicable)
- USB 2.0 Pass Through – Convenient front-of-the-rack media connection (select models only)
- High-Quality 17- or 19-inch LCD (1280×1024) – Reliability reduces downtime
- Keyboard with Integrated Pointing Device – Easy to install and access
- Dual Rail Support – For moving keyboard and monitor independently (LCD17 model only)
BROCHURES AND DATA SHEETS
- Avocent 18.5 Local Rack Access (LRA) Consoles Brochure
- Data Center Infrastructure Solutions-Channel Products Catalog
- Avocent Local Rack Access Consoles and AV2000 Series KVM EOL