Avocent SwitchView™ Digital KVM Switches
The SwitchView™ IP remote access device is a digital switch that includes an on-board Web interface that gives small to midsize businesses convenient, secure, browser-based access to existing analog KVM switches and servers.
The SwitchView™ switch lets you select DES, 3DES, AES or 128-bit SSL encryption for keyboard, mouse and video. The device’s Java™ video viewer supports Internet Explorer, Mozilla, Firefox and Netscape. Plus, the device is flash upgradeable for fast and easy updates.
With this solution, you also utilize the Dambrackas Video Compression® (DVC) algorithm for high-quality video and gain a local port for convenient connectivity to an existing analog KVM switch or server.
- Remote Access to KVM Switches or Computers – Provides a remote user with IP connectivity and a local user with a direct connection to a KVM switch or server
- Flexible Multi-Platform Support – Java video viewer supports Internet Explorer, Mozilla, Firefox and Netscape browsers on Windows and Linux platforms
- Includes Local Access – Supports native KVM connections to your KVM switch for at-the-rack access
- Flash Upgradeable – For fast and easy updates
- Ease of Installation – Uses standard TCP/IP connectivity and no software agents needed to be installed on the target servers
- Selectable Encryption – User-selectable, remote KVM connections supporting DES, 3DES, AES and 128bit SSL encryption
- High-Video Resolution – Includes Avocent DVC algorithm for high-quality video and supports resolutions of 1600×1200 for local users and 1280×1024 for remote users
BROCHURES AND DATA SHEETS