Avocent® SwitchView™ SC DVI Secure KVM Switch
The Avocent® SwitchView™ Secure KVM switches are field-proven, secure, KVM-switching solutions for government agencies. SwitchView Secure solutions allow you to switch safely between computers operating at different classification levels from a single set of peripherals, providing continuous access to critical data. With multiple security features, the Avocent KVM Secure Switch design prevents the transfer of data between the connected computers, ensuring data security isn’t compromised.
SwitchView Secure switches are National Information Assurance Partnership (NIAP) Common Criteria validated to EAL 4 augmented with ALC_FLR.2 (designated as EAL 4+).
- NIAP Common Criteria Certification – The SwitchView SC switch is validated to NIAP Common Criteria EAL 4+ security requirements
- Secure Design – Includes a full suite of security features that allow a user to safely switch between computers operating at different classification levels without compromising network security
- Desktop Management – Improves work efficiency and saves desktop space by eliminating redundant hardware and cables
- Smart Card/Common Access Card (CAC) Support (SC200, 400 and 500 only) – Allows the desktop IT administrators to only deploy a single CAC reader that will be switched to all target computers connected to the switch, saving money by reducing the amount of CAC readers purchased and time by reducing the number of readers
- Physical Security – Provides visual indication and prevention of tampering
- Multi-Platform Capability – Allows support of Windows, MAC Linux and Sun workstations
- Model Variety – Offers multiple combinations of peripheral and video connections and port counts to support varying desktop configurations