DCM Modular Data Center Racks
DCM modular racks are the basic building block for any IT space. These server rack cabinets are available in a variety of heights, widths and depths, and feature tool-less accessories and multiple door options to meet data center design needs. The racks are designed to optimized air flow and maximized useful mounting space. DCM racks are compatible with Liebert XDR rear door cooling, Liebert MB busway, and the Vertiv family of rack PDUs.
The DCM rack provides a fully assembled aluminum extruded frame with a patented T Slot, offering many quick mount options. It is offered in heights of 42U and 45U, widths of 600mm, 700mm and 800mm and depths of 1000mm, 1100mm and 1200mm. Racks may be ordered and delivered with installed Liebert MPH or Liebert MPX rack power distribution, or Liebert GXT3 or Liebert PSI rackmount UPS.
Configurations specifically designed to meet size, airflow and cable management requirements for Cisco® Nexus 7010 and 7018 Switches are also available.
- 19″ rack enclosure system
- Offers multiple standard options for customization
- Provides thermal and cable management
- Compatible with Liebert XDR, Liebert MB, rack PDU family
- Offers custom configurations, including shipment of the rack with installed Liebert MPH or Liebert MPX rack pdus or rackmount Liebert UPS
- Facilitates easy mounting of equipment and accessories almost anywhere in the cabinet, due to patented aluminum extrusion channels.
- Allows customization with standard accessories.
- Provides complete cable management system.
- Offers standard power strip mounting bracket that allows power strips to be mounted virtually anywhere in the cabinet.
- Reduces obstructions to air flow with the logical cable management system, reducing the adverse effects of heat on the rackmounted computer equipment.
- Allows the power strip to be conveniently mounted in the zero U space, making it more accessible for the user.
Lowest Total Cost of Ownership
- Reduces overall installation time, with simplified installation of components.
- Reduces costs and lead times with standardized components.
- Uses a standard cable management system, eliminating the need for a special system.
- Maximizes the amount of usable space in the cabinet, ultimately reducing cabinet count.
Ideally Suited For
- Data centers
- Network closets
- Telecommunication equipment