Simplex Fire Suppression Access Ceiling
The Fire Suppression Access Ceiling from Simplex Isolation Systems is a smart addition to any data center fire protection program. In the event of a fire, the ceiling adeptly falls away, allowing sprinklers or fire suppression agents to circulate freely. The patent pending design features ceiling panels equipped with a UL-listed electromagnetic droplink activation system. The Fire Suppression Access Ceiling is superior to competing ceiling systems in that it is fail safe and creates a fully enclosed environment while inactive.
- The framing comes in a standard clear anodized 6063-T5 aluminum. Black anodized framing also available.
- Clear 1/8” polycarbonate inserts are standard.
- Standard sizes are 4×4’, 4’x6’, and 4’x8’.
- All hardware for attaching to frames and racks is included.
- Includes soft open shocks and electromagnetic drop links.
- Ceiling panels fall away through the use of a soft drop system, preventing injury to equipment and pesonnel in the event of deployment.
- Utilizes a UL-listed electromagnetic droplink activation system to ensure fail safe protection in case of a power outage.
- System can be tested and resent in the event of deployment, which conforms to NFPA 75 & 76 requirements.
- Works with a rigid ceiling panel system, allowing for a fully enclosed data center aisle.