Simplex Flexible Gap Seal (FGS)
The Flexible Gap Seal (FGS) from Simplex Isolation Systems closes off small gaps between racks in the data center, increasing the cooling efficiency for a hot-aisle or cold-aisle system and drastically reducing energy costs. The FGS attaches to racks utilizing a flexible magnetic or hook and loop fastener side trim. This product is an ideal way to seal off gaps and finalize data center containment.
Installation is fast and simple. Squeeze the two edges together with the magnet or hook and loop fastener strip facing out and slide into the gap. The strips seal to the sides of the racks, completing the installation. Trim the seal with scissors or a knife to fit the rack height or to seal off irregular gaps anywhere in the data center.
- Available in PolySim™ material or FlexSim™ PVC, both Class1 fire-rated and meet NFPA 701 and NFPA 76 standards.
- Available in two widths, 3” and 6”.
- Standard height is 84”.
- Stock color is semi-gloss black.
- Quick installation, immediate results.
- Reusable, stores easily.
- Designed to close off gaps from ½” to 6” wide.