The Model KIB1811 (nominal 1.5 ton) is one of the two smallest units in size in The Iceberg Series, KwiKool’s Flagship Line of portables. With its full-featured design, high sensible cooling and balanced air system, the KIB1811 is the perfect solution for cooling small server and IDF rooms. The Iceberg Series is quick and easy with its “plug and play” technology and tops the competition in its small size, big performance and tons of features. From its hi-tech microprocessor controls and self-diagnostics, to the long list of standard features (most of which are not even available in other brands), the Iceberg Series out performs, out lasts, and out features other portables and all at a price that is comparable to the no frills products that are available.
All Iceberg Series units come standard with our exclusive I/O Integral Condenser Dual Ducting that provides isolated and balanced air pressure within the space for maximum cooling efficiency. The KIB1811 runs on a standard 115-volt/20-amp circuit with automatic restart after a power failure. The unit comes with an internal high lift condensate pump and a 5-gallon exterior condensate tank with float activated unit cut off for short term use.
- MADE IN USA
- 17,700 BTU/H – 1.5 Ton capacity air cooled
- Compact yet Powerful
- Runs on 115V 20 amp circuit
- Wide Operating range of 60ºF-110ºF
- ETL and CETL listed to UL and CSA standards
- Includes KwiKool’s Exclusive I/O Integral Condenser where both inlet and outlets are ductable, without costly and bulky add-on kits
- Multi-function microprocessor control with a large, easy-to-read LCD display
- Easy-touch control pads make changing system settings a snap.
- Self-Diagnostics that include audible alarm and LCD visual display readout for system fault conditions
- Input/Output Alarm Contacts for connection to building systems
- Internal high lift condensate pumps and a 5- gallon reservoir tank for total condensate flexibility.
- Condensate overflow protection
- Three fan speeds
- Auto speed- automatically sets fan speed based on heat load demand (not available on single speed models)
- Thermostatic Expansion Valve
- Heavy duty compressor with automatic restart and short cycle protection.
- Motors and compressors have overload protection.
- High-pressure safety with manual reset.
- Low-pressure safety with automatic reset.
- Automatic freeze protections using hot gas bypass and fan cycling.
- Low ambient controls
- Heavy-duty locking casters.
- Rifle tube coils for efficient heat transfer.
- Fully insulated, heavy duty galvanized steel cabinet with KwiKool’s exclusive E-Z Clean™ scratch-resistant attractive two-tone HammerCoat™ epoxy protective finish for optimum durability, efficiency, low maintenance and quiet operation.
- Sight glass with moisture indicator.
- Filter dryer for Moisture protection
- Easy access Service Door
- Shraeder service ports.