Liebert DMC, Indoor Condensing Unit for Liebert DataMate, 5-18kW
Indoor Water/Glycol Heat Rejection for DataMate Systems
Liebert DMC water/glycol condensing units are designed to be mounted to the Liebert DataMate evaporator units, making a self-contained cooling unit for effective computer room cooling.
Liebert DMC Condensers are available in nominal capacities of 5 to 18kW (1.5 to 3 tons). Water- or glycol-cooled condensing units are mounted to the DataMate evaporator unit, yielding an esthetically pleasing self-contained cooling system. The condensing unit, available in 50Hz or 60Hz, is field-installed to the standard DataMate evaporator unit.
- Indoor water or glycol condensing unit
- Supports Liebert DataMate precision cooling system
- Installs easily
- Operates quietly
- Offers complete cooling solution by integrating water/glycol-cooled condensing unit with evaporator.
- Close-couples with evaporator unit to allow required refrigerant piping and electrical connections to be made internally.
- Operates with quiet, reciprocating compressor with internal vibration isolation mountings, pressure safety controls and built-in overload protection.
- Features standard brazed-plate heat exchanger, 2-way water/glycol regulating valve, crankcase heater, high pressure switch, sight glass, and filter/dryer.
Lowest Total Cost Of Ownership
- Delivers to the site fully wired, piped and tested.
- Allows faster and efficient plan approval and building inspection with CSA agency approval.
Ideally Suited For
- Data centers
- Telecommunications facilities
- Industrial process control centers
- Other sensitive electronic applications
Brochures and Data Sheets
- Liebert Optional Extended Compressor Warranty for Thermal Management Products
- Liebert Optional Extended Parts Warranty for Thermal Management Products
- Liebert One Year Limited Warranty for Thermal Management Products