Liebert GXT3 on-line uninterruptible power supply (UPS) is a compact mini-tower model ideal for protecting sensitive electronics in a non-rack environment. The UPS offers intelligent monitoring and network management functions.
Liebert GXT3 on-line UPS is available in 1000VA, 120V
- Single phase on-line UPS
- Installs easily in a compact mini-tower configuration
- Offers generator compatibility
- Provides wide input voltage range for fewer transfers to battery
- Compatible with backup generator – handles frequency variations and other power fluctuations that occur during generator operation.
- Offers a variety of monitoring options via Liebert IntelliSlot interface.
- Provides six battery backed outlets to accommodate protection for more equipment.
- Protects against and conditions all forms of power anomalies.
- Assures continuity of power to critical loads during system maintenance or in case of internal fault with internal automatic and manual bypass.
- Operates with a wider input voltage window for fewer transfers to battery, saving battery wear and tear.
- Allows fast and easy maintenance with user-replaceable hot-swappable batteries.
- Notifies users with advance early warning of UPS status via automatic and manual battery test feature.
- Operates compatibly with Liebert MicroPOD maintenance bypass and power output distribution module.
Lowest Total Cost Of Ownership
- Corrects for frequency variations without switching to battery, resulting in longer battery life.
- Protects your investment with a standard two-year warranty with paid shipping both ways. Also available with optional extensions of one year or three years.
Ideally Suited For
- Network workstations
- Test and diagnostic equipment
Brochures and Data Sheets
- Liebert GXT3 UPS, User Manual, 5kVA – 10kVA, 6000RTL630
- Liebert GXT3 UPS
- Liebert GXT3 UPS, Quick Start Guide, 5kVA – 6kVA RT208
- Liebert GXT3 UPS, Quick Start Guide, 6kVA RT630
- Liebert GXT3 UPS, Quick Start Guide, 8kVA – 10kVA RT208
- Liebert GXT3 Visio Shapes