Netsure™ 211 DC Power System
The NetSure™ 211 Series of compact –48 VDC power systems combines reliable rectifiers with an advanced Ethernet-accessible controller. Engineered for mini power applications, the system is available in two models. Both models feature centralized control, flexible distribution and high power density for a range of DC applications.
The 1RU model allows for up to three 1000-watt 48 VDC rectifiers for a total of 3000 watts of power conversion in 23″ and up to 2000 watts in a 19″ configuration. The units provide single AC feeds for 120 VAC or 220/240 VAC inputs
The 2RU model allows for up to six 1000-watt 48 VDC rectifiers for a total of 6000 watts of power conversion in 23″ and up to 4000 watts in a 19″ configuration. Dual AC feeds are available for 120 VAC or 220/240 VAC inputs.
- Supports Ethernet, SNMP, and RS232 communication interfaces
- NetSure rectifiers are designed to operate from –40 °C to +75 °C, providing 600 W output at 65 °C
- Extremely wide AC voltage range window – 85 VAC to 300 VAC
- Monitoring and battery test and charge functions
- Designed for NEBS Level 3 compliance and UL Listed
- Remote control and monitoring capabilities
- Suitable for harsh environmental conditions
- Designed to meet industry standards
- Configuration file capability minimizes installation time and allows planned network conformity