Packet Power EMX Energy Portal
All the features of competing DCIM software solutions at a fraction of the cost and without the programming complexity.
Many data center infrastructure management (DCIM) applications have to be extensively customized before they can provide useful information. Often this requires the use of expensive consultants and adds months to a monitoring deployment. Packet Power took a different approach with EMX.
Our power and environmental monitoring software seamlessly integrates monitoring hardware, wireless networking, analysis and reporting into a ready-to-run system. EMX provides useful information immediately on installation. EMX delivers the fastest way to get value from your monitoring infrastructure investment.
- Real-time power and environmental information from facility wide to device resolution
- Supports thousands of monitoring points across multiple facilities
- Multi-company support; separate access to information for different parts of your company or customer sets
- Use as-is or customize reports, dashboards, languages and alerts
- Flexible and detailed reporting capabilities, dynamic charting and trending functions of real-time and historical data
- Set policies and receive alerts via email or SMS
- Supports a wide range of cost-allocation methodologies
- Accessible from any web browser
- Export data in universal formats
- Cloud based or locally installed
- Saves time and money; install without need for outside consultants
- Useful data immediately available
- Node-friendly names are very flexible and easy to implement
- Tags make it easy to group assets for reporting on things such as end user power costs
- Flexible support for data acquisition from 3rd party Modbus and SNMP devices