Simplex Pro-Glide™ Sliding Door
The Pro-Glide™ Sliding Door from Simplex Isolation Systems is a sleek and functional option for end-of-aisle containment. Each door is equipped with an easy-glide track system and self-closing cartridge that are integrated into the door so that they are tucked away from view when the door is closed or open. Available as a single or double door with a clear or black anodized finish.
- The framing comes in a standard clear anodized 6063-T5 aluminum. Black anodized framing also available.
- The door frame is a 1” thick x 2” wide custom extrusion with a PVC lock spline that accepts multiple types of inserts.
- Clear 1/8” polycarbonate inserts are standard. Additional inserts include: PolySim™, FM4910 and FlexSim™.
- The sliding door comes complete with a 2” x 2” outer frame with full length flexible magnet seal at the leading edge of the door panel.
- Includes nylon floor guide, floor cleats, rack attachment brackets and pre-installed seals on the side of the 2” x 2” outer frame.
- Single doors up to 4’ wide, double doors up to 6’ wide.
- No protruding header or track assembly. Nothing to accumulate dust or catch on when walking past.
- Extra clearance provides more critical room in the data center.
- Door is pre-hung and installs in minutes for quick utilization.