Trellis™Power System Manager
The Trellis™ Power System Manager allows a comprehensive view of the data center power system from utility entrance down to rack power distribution–helping managers and engineers cut energy costs and maximize capacity.
The one-line diagram offered in Power System Manager will allow data center managers to visualize the operating state of all the devices as well as dependencies linked with them–in a single diagram. This provides users simple, comprehensive and real-time data to help them make fast, sound decisions in ensuring power is maintained in the data center at all times.
With Trellis™ Power System Manager:
- View power system resource utilization and capacity
- Increase awareness of the active power path and the status of each device in the power system
- Understand the dependencies of the complete power system
- Visualize the aggregate status and capacity of paralleled power devices
BROCHURES AND DATA SHEETS
- Turning Your Data Center Into a Strategic Asset
- Improving Visibility into Data Center Operations
- Data Center Infrastructure Management: Promises, Challenges and Imperatives of Data Center Infrastructure Management
- Applying Data Center Infrastructure Management in Colocation Data Centers
- The API Revolution: What it means for Data Center Infrastructure Management
- Considerations on Evaluating a DCIM Solution
- Achieving a New Level of Data Center Performance