PQI Type – TPM
Revenue Class Meter with Data Logging Capabilities
Best-In-Class Multifunction Power & Energy Meter
- Provides for transformer efficiency validations, per CSA 802.5 or PQI Calculator™ for project specification compliance.
- Confirms anticipated loading and load K-Factors.
- Eliminates the inconvenience, cost and potential hazards when connecting temporary power analyzers.
- Monitors power and harmonic profiles, locally and remotely, via MODBUS or Ethernet, with standard protocols, when undertaking system alterations and/or expansions.
- Real time data viewing on a personal computer or web page.
- Contributes to higher US Green Building Council LEED status for Energy & Atmosphere: Enhanced Commissioning, Optimized Energy Performance, Advanced Energy Metering, Demand Response and Green Power and Carbon Offsets.
- Identifies underutilized transformers as potential power sources for future expansions.
- Identifies transformer downsizing retrofit opportunities for higher transformer efficiency.
- Identifies harmonic mitigation requirements.
- Helps validate vendor’s equipment savings.