As a market leader in power distribution solutions, E+I Engineering manufacture a wide range of low voltage switchgear designed to optimize performance, enhance safety and save space.
E+I Engineering’s UL891 switchboard is engineered to the highest quality to provide maximum safety and ease of maintenance.
UL891 is a fully customizable design to accommodate the complexity of individual project requirements. E+I Engineering can integrate components from any of the leading manufacturers to ensure reliability.
The modular construction and compact design is available in ratings up to 6000A. E+I Engineering’s switchboards have been designed with durability in mind. The type tested design has proven short circuit capabilities up to 100,000 amps.
- Fully flexible cabling options
- Fully extendable for future additions as necessary
- Reduced footprint designs including high density device stacking
- Full access to all busbar connections for maintenance and thermal imaging surveying
- Incorporation of in-house PLC programming and energy monitoring equipment
- Integral power factor and active harmonic filters available
- Flexible construction with in-line, back-to-back, U and L shaped configurations
- Fully insulated busbar systems available