The high capacity, modular NetSure™ 8100DB delivers effective secondary load distribution with increased visibility and detailed understanding of all loads in your core facility.
The NetSure 8100DB distribution bay features high capacity, modularity, and simplified installation. These features provide effective secondary load distribution and protection for multiple -48 VDC feeds up to 640 amps (800 amps 20% derated) . Equipped with an advanced controller from Vertiv, optional Intelligent Load Management (ILM) enables you to visualize load location, power performance, and distribution inefficiencies in order to optimize the DC power system, control cooling, and avoid overload.
- High capacity up to 4,800 amp (eight panel) or 3600 amp (six panel)
- Each panel is configured for up to 800 amp feed, delivering a continuous rating of 640 amps
- Digital metering for current and voltage monitoring for bays and individual modules
- Optional BDFB Ethernet Card (BEC) interfaces through Web pages, SNMP and Modbus
- Interchangeable fuse and circuit breaker distribution modules
- Three ground return options include overhead bus bars, internal panels, internal full bay: 1200 A standard; 2400 A optional
- Optional deeper bay for easier cable management
- NEBS level 3 compliance, meets or exceeds all relevant GR1089, GR63 and UL specifications
- Modular design minimizes CapEx by allowing incremental system growth
- Simplify installation and maintenance with easy access to cables and terminations
- Increase real-time visibility into power usage and take control of your network