Trellis Thermal System Manager
The Trellis™ Thermal System Manager module provides thermal management for the dynamic and often complex data center environment. As part of the Trellis Enterprise Solution, this module provides monitoring, reporting and alarm management for the entire mechanical chain from chillers and cooling towers to CRAC and CRAH cooling units. Ever changing thermal patterns can now be managed to optimize efficiency without sacrificing reliability. Use of this module helps prevent wasteful over cooling of the data center, and eliminate troublesome hot spots that consume support resources and increase the risk of downtime.
With the Trellis™ Thermal System Manager, you can safely adjust temperatures and fan speeds directly from the Trellis platform and monitor the effect in real-time. You can also decide, with assurance, which cooling units are inefficient and which are safe to eliminate or turn-off. By having this information, you can drive down the energy usage, improve sustainability and lower your carbon footprint.
- Turning Your Data Center Into a Strategic Asset
- Improving Visibility into Data Center Operations
- Data Center Infrastructure Management: Promises, Challenges and Imperatives of Data Center Infrastructure Management
- Applying Data Center Infrastructure Management in Colocation Data Centers
- The API Revolution: What it means for Data Center Infrastructure Management
- Considerations on Evaluating a DCIM Solution
- Achieving a New Level of Data Center Performance